Call tracking technology has been used for years to help marketers and businesses determine several important metrics and enhance the performance of their campaigns.
The main benefits that call tracking provides include:
– The ability to find out which pages are generating the most calls.
– Using metrics to shift focus to the most effective campaigns.
– Tweaking targeted ads to give your customers exactly what they are searching for.
– Increasing conversion rates by optimizing landing pages.
The advantages of using call tracking with your marketing campaigns sound great, and they are, but they fall short without conversation analytics. By incorporating conversation analytics into the process you will be able to:
– Determine the quality of the leads you are receiving.
– Understand buyer sentiment.
– Keep track of conversion rates and increase them.
– And gain a multitude of useful metrics to streamline your marketing process.
Learn about all the ways that conversation analytics can help your business when it is used in conjunction with call tracking.