We’ve written a lot of content about call tracking. We’ve written the very comprehensive guide to call tracking, several hundred (we’re not joking) blog posts about the ins and outs of call tracking, and even several White Papers about call tracking.
But, reading those takes effort and time. You’re lazy and you don’t have time.
This blog post is for you…everything you need to know about call tracking in a few hastily crafted bullet points:
– Call tracking is a way for marketers to track which ads, campaigns, and keywords generate phone calls.
– Call tracking is used by hundreds of thousands of businesses in North America
– Call tracking does not hurt SEO if DNI is used.
– Call tracking can hurt SEO if you use it on a directory listing.
– Call tracking requires the usage of various phone number for various marketing activities.
– Call tracking providers also generally record phone call
– Only Convirza analyzes call content in addition to simply providing call recording. We call this call analysis tool Conversation Analytics
– Conversation Analytics can track which calls result in a booked appointment, close sale, missed opportunity, etc. It can even determine if the caller is a good lead, is price sensitive, or mentioned a competitor on the call.
– Call tracking is used by SMBs, large enterprises, and agencies
– Some agencies roll call tracking into their offerings and then resell it. Agencies that use call tracking retain clients for longer, on average, than agencies that don’t.
– The best and most frequently updated blog about call tracking on the entire web is ours.