A caller is someone who wants to make an immediate connection with your business.
They have questions they need answered and are typically prepared to make larger purchase decisions.
Click-to-Call (CTC) marketing is used to generate income for a variety of businesses. However, before your company embarks on a mobile CTC campaign there are a few questions to consider:
– What are you trying to accomplish?
– What kind of call volume do you want?
– Is your company prepared to handle the increased phone calls?
– How are you going to measure the effectiveness of your mobile CTC campaign?
– Do you know how to set up a mobile CTC ad and track its success?
If you believe your business is a good fit for mobile CTC, our free white paper: The 10 Great Mobile Marketing Experiments can help you get started. Learn to develop and optimize your mobile click-to-call strategy today.