A couple of days ago we wrote a blog post detailing how Conversation Analytics can tell if a caller cancelled on the phone.
Conversation Analytics listens for specific phrases and keywords actually said on the phone call to determine if a caller cancelled on the phone.
Conversation Analytics uses speech recognition technology and hundreds of thousands of algorithms to extract data from phone calls. It can literally ‘hear’ what happened on the call and then deliver that data to you.
Essentially, it allows you to listen to calls without listening to calls.
You can see a list of the 45+ metrics that Conversation Analytics can extract from phone calls.
With each metric, or ‘indicator’, Conversation Analytics delivers a 0-100 indicator strength number. The higher the number, the more confident Convirza is that an event occurred. For example, if a caller cancellation score is 86 that means that Conversation Analytics is VERY confident the caller cancelled. If the score is 41, it means that Conversation Analytics is not very confident that the caller cancelled.
There are reports within Convirza that display the information, of course. But the best way to use the information is to push it out of Convirza with Webhooks.
Webhooks are basically push HTTP posts. In other words, Webhooks allow data to automate actions within any third-party SaaS platform. Convirza has a built-in Webhook generator that allows you to automate actions outside of the tool. Here are 5 ways to win back customers that cancel using Conversation Analytics and Webhooks:
– Call Back List:Whenever the Customer Cancellation indicator is above 60–or whatever threshold you specify within Convirza –a Webhook can fire into a CRM that changes the prospect status to ‘Cancelled.’ Membership in this list can trigger a whole host of actions–from call backs to emails.
– Survey:Whenever the Customer Cancellation indicator is above 75–or whatever the threshold you specify within Convirza –a Webhook can shoot to a survey tool that automatically triggers a survey sent to the cancelled customer. You get immediate feedback on why they cancelled.
– Email Win Back Campaign:Whenever the Customer Cancellation indicator score is above 65 (or whatever), a Webhook could fire to an email marketing platform immediately sending the customer an offer and begging them to return.
– Dashboard Data:Maybe you don’t want to automate any actions from the data, maybe you just want to see the data in a dashboard. Well, you can run reports within Convirza , or you can send the data via Webhook into a customized dashboard like Ducksboard. Track how many cancelled customers you have every month, week, or year.
– Immediate Cancellation Notification:Call center managers can receive an email or a text message whenever a customer cancels. Corporate marketing or sales executives that work 5 states away from brick-and-mortar locations can receive an email or a text message whenever a customer cancels. The owner of an SMB can receive an email or a text message immediately alerting him or her of a cancellation.
Long Story Short: Webhooks allow a tremendous amount of freedom and automation.