Many of the blogs we write focus on long term ways to generate traffic, leads, and success.
Long-term strategies are important, but sometimes you just need leads quickly. Sometimes you have to have leads today.
This blog focuses on specific ways to generate more leads right now.
These are short-term strategies that will produce leads for you by the end of the day today.
If you want leads immediately, launch a mobile click-to-call campaign. You can get a campaign up on Google in a matter of minutes. You simply plug a phone number into the ad itself and let it run. These ads will appear on smartphones when someone conducts a mobile search. The searcher will be able to simple tap the phone number a call your business directly.
Depending on your industry, this will generate calls almost immediately.
Our data shows that these mobile callers will be ready to buy. Your close rates could be 60% or even higher.
Mobile Click-to-Call Best Practices to Maximize Leads:
– Of course, use a phone number in the ad.
– Use call-specific ad copy. Use phrases like ‘Call us Now’ or ‘Call Today.’
– Implement call tracking. Make sure the phone number that appears in the ad is a call tracking phone number. You can set up an account and implement call tracking within about 10 minutes.
– Test: Pay attention to results and call volume throughout the day. Adjust as you go.
Mobile is great, but some businesses rely on traditional search traffic to produce results. If you want leads immediately, start driving some traffic via Google AdWords. You will get traffic and leads within minutes.
AdWords Best Practices to Maximize Leads:
– Make sure your ad copy is crisp and concise. Be very clear about what you are offering.
– Drive them to a landing page specific to the offer you discuss in the ad, not to your home page.
– Start with a very focused bid strategy.
– Test constantly.
– Don’t ignore phone calls that come from AdWords. You can track this with call tracking DNI.
If you want to get leads very quickly, start sharing content and interacting with people within LinkedIn Groups and Google+ Communities. Share landing pages for your White Papers, your free products, or other useful information. Within hours people will start to click on the content and fill out these forms. You’ll have leads by the end of your day.
Social Media Sharing Practices to Maximize Leads:
– Join as many groups and communities as possible.
– Share only useful content, not ‘salesy’ content.
– Make sure every blog has a CTA and make sure every landing page is crisp and clean.
– Optimize your landing page throughout the day as you monitor traffic and progress.
One of the best ways to generate a lot of leads quickly is with social media PPC. The best places to run PPC ads might be Facebook and LinkedIn. We’ve had a fair bit of success running PPC ads on LinkedIn. You can target specific companies, employees, titles, or even groups that people share on LinkedIn. These ads should direct the user to a landing page and should provide something of value.
Facebook ads are another great way to target in both a B2C and B2B environment. For a detailed description on Facebook targeting, watch this webinar.
Both of these tools will generate leads almost immediately.
Social Media PPC Practices to Maximize Leads:
– Target with precision. The beauty of social media PPC is the granularity with which you can target.
– Ensure the offer is good and the landing pages are optimized.