Unless you’ve been living under a large rock, you’re aware that mobile search has officially surpassed desktop search. That means that your prospects/customers are more likely to find/engage with your business on their smartphone than on their laptop. And while this has been talked about for a few years, it finally became official in Q1 of 2015 (according to Google).
This is a big deal. It truly changes the game for every business and every marketer, particularly search marketers.
In the last month we’ve partnered with two bid management providers to discuss the mobile search environment, call tracking, and how marketers can win.
– Mobile works best with enhanced add-ons like click-to-call or location extensions
– Call optimization matters – CPL can be 35% lower when utilizing calls for mobile AdWords
– Automatically optimize your AdWords campaigns based on call data pushed into bid management systems from Convirza
– Separate your mobile campaigns from your desktop campaigns, different rules/metrics/best practices apply
– Ensure significant testing before you make decisions about mobile campaigns
– Use call extensions to track calls and deep call analysis to extract data from calls
– Convirza pushes data like lead score and conversion rate into Acquisio so advertisers can optimize their campaigns on-the-fly
Join Our Conversation
Connect with us on your favorite platform to learn more about how Convirza is helping thousands of companies solve their most challenging sales and marketing needs.